There are three ways to return your ballot
- Ballots must be postmarked by November 3, 2015
- We suggest you get it in the mail by November 2, 2015 to be sure it gets post marked in time
- The auditor has assured us that you need only one stamp to mail your ballot. See her press release here.
- Dropboxes are open until 8pm on election day.
- There are drop box locations through out the county. All locations are open this election. Find a drop box location here.
Check to see that the Auditor received your ballot.